Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas at last!!!

Well well well here I am ....LONG overdue and muchly sorry!!

It's been a crazy few weeks at Casa Fairefoxes and sadly the poor bloggage has taken a back seat BUT I have just about made it in to show some final Christmas orders!

These are some Plaques I was asked to complete all bespoke and as you can see varied lol!!



Some simple mixed media, paints, gel mediums, texture pastes, stamping, stencilling and embossing went into these....



Hope they go down well with the recipients .....

Right off to finish the rest of the orders and my remaining Christmas presents while Fe heads off in search of a Christmas mousey

Have a good Sunday everyone!!

Crafty Christmas Cheers for now

Hugs

Rae

xxx



11 comments:

  1. Great work as always Rae, I like them all but have to say the one I like the most is the one with the horses absolutely brilliant !! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon - I have to admit its my fave too Doreen :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Rae! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and I hope 2015 is all that you want it to be and more.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby dabby doooooo, my fave is the horses too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Rae. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Don't forget to pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love love em all must do summat with all mine, lol. You are a very inspiring young lady may I say. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Rae. I love them all. I must get around to using my bits of MDF. Merry Christmas Chick x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm sure they will be pleased. they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all - they were well recieved .... just 3 more to fini tomoz....then I need to start my christmas presents! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete