Total Pageviews

Monday 28 April 2014

Jofy and a little Alcohol.......

Good evening all!

Well I have been rather blown away by all your kind comments on my Facebook page when I posted this earlier.


So I have decided to add it to my blog and fill you in with some details.

The background is an acetate overlay created using Spectrim Noir Alcohol pens CG3, OR3 and GB6 scribbled down and then flicked with blending solution.

This was then mounted over a piece of cardstock coloured with the Lin Brown Circles Stencil

I stamped my images in Archival Potting Soil - heat embossing with clear embossing powder before colouring with the same alcohol markers and then assembling the card :-)

Over at Simons Monday Blog their challenge is all about Mellow Yellow - perfect timing so I will enter. Check it out they have some great challenges

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Rae! Such a gorgeous card! That inky background looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no wonder. This is fab. What gorgeous bright colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis a beautiful make Rae - fabulous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said on FB, this is lovely. I plan to give it a go. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to share your offerings Wanda :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Your inky background is totally incredible and the Jofy stamps that you've used are very beautiful! great work! Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete