Total Pageviews

Monday 30 December 2013

A review of 2013

Good morning everyone!!

How are you all? I hope you have had a lovely peaceful christmas and I sincerely hope you were not affected by the dreadful weather some areas had. :-(

2013 is drawing to it's a close - What a year it's been. There's been triumph, challenges, friendships, publications and learning curves - a real mixed rollercoaster.

As we get ready to see in the New Year (and I say farewell to my Thirties :-/....) I thought I'd share some of my fave projects from this year......

I fell in love with these stamp sets from Sam Poole.....













.....this make came from my Fabulous Foiling article in Creative Stamping - a technique I think I will revisit in the New Year.....
















This little owly mask from Splodge is totes adorables n has had many outings since his launch on 
C n C earlier this year...

















......change came in the form of bidding farewell to Clarity Challenge DT. This printer tray was my personal fave of 2013 and even made it into Craft Stamper - hugely honoured
......another find this year was Lost Coast Designs - watch out for more to come from this stable :-)
















The year would not of been complete without a couple classes with the lovely Eileen Godwin in Kent and Coventry This wax resist technique is stunningly effective
















.....there was even a "nemesis" project to round of the year - An "expert's" guide to the olde PanPastels for the magazine












.....and here is my final offering for 2013....a post Christmas play with Paperarsty, Kaisercraft, Wendy Vecchi and some colourful Distress


Thank you so much for sharing this last year with me. I couldn't have done it without your love and support 
I hope you have enjoyed the last year and find some inspiration here to carry you into 2014 :-)

I cant wait to continue the journey with you.....

Have a fantastic New Year and let's make 2014 the year we all deserve :-)

Crafty cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

12 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Rae. I look forward to seeing what fabulous projects you have install for us in 2014. Wishing you all the best for a happy, healthy and successful New Year.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous artwork, I look forward to seeing what you do in 2014, thank you for your friendship xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Rae, love all of them - the wax resist though is my fav ! You've had a great year and here's to the next :-) Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely sample of wonderful projects Rae, enjoyed each and everyone. Happy New Year and I hope the new one will be magical for you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A highlight for me was getting to know you! Meeting you in Coventry was a delight and with the lovely Eileen too! My first year in crafting has been a big one, so I would like to thank you from the bottom of my socks for being such an important part of it! You're a star xxx. Miss P sends her love to Fe too, and we both hope you guys have a better, healthier year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed viewing some of your fantastic creations Rae, they are vibrant,fresh and different from any others I've seen. (That's good)
    May 2014 bring you continued success, improved health and much fun and laughter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous and like Lyn said above they are all different to anything I've seen before! You give me support and encouragement and inspiration in every aspect of my life and I thank you for being the best friend ever (n not just in the crafty world we share). Wishing you better health, love, fun and greater success in everything you do in 2014. Much love Pat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All fabulous projects Rae, your printer tray is my favourite too - Happy New Year to you and yours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely array rea. glad to have met you this year. looking forward to more makes in 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rae, what a great year 2013 was for you in the crafting world.....loving the selection of fantastic art pieces you have shown us above, they are amazing!!! Here's to 2014 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some absolutely fabulous creations on here Rae and I look forward to seeing some more creative magic in 2014. Wishing you a healthy n happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much ladies - all the very best xx

    ReplyDelete