Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2013

Clarity Sportsmen.....

Morning Peeps :-)

Back with a quick share today- A masculine themed birthday card....


I know a lot of people struggle with male cards, including me. I have learned to keep them simple to ease the worry and this sporting set of stamps from Clarity are perfect. 

I blended the 3 primary colours to create the plasma background which I then divided into the 9 squares before embossing with the sportsmen and part of the blocks of fun NDC stamp, before mounting on the black and white for contrast

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the rest of the weekend :-)

Crafty cheers for now

Love 

Rae 

xxx

14 comments:

  1. Looks great Rae, love the colours, normally they are so brown. This is very masculine, but colourful. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Rae! The colours are so vibrant, they look like lights! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but so effective, just the sort of card any man who loves his sport would like to receive xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for a male birthday and it has fab colours too instead of muddy brown love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this a lot Rae, it is so easy to make a male card look dull but this is lovely and bright and still keeping it masculine. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely ... A great man's card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous male card, loving the design and the lovely rich colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, I really like how you coloured the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this rae. what a fab idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colours and images, fab male card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is stunning Rae, I really love the colourful backgrounds xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had seen this earlier, I have just made a card with the free moustache and glasses free with last months Craft Stamper, this would have been great for that!!!! Excellent Rae xxxxx

    ReplyDelete