Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

Chocolate.......

Good evening from Blogland!

Hope you have all had a good week?

Been busy week here at Fairefox towers as the Christmas orders have got into full swing. Also in full swing is my diet........................grrrrrrr. 

"Hunger" got my mind wandering n this PaperArtsy stamp was perfect so I came up with this quick make.... 


I love using foil on cards and here was another excuse - it's the old floristry crushed foil as a background texture. I do love the added interest it gives.

Felix decided to photobomb this particular session.......cheeky Madame!!

Today I am mostly visiting old aiport "friends" and then I am trailing the Metallic Pan Pastels which I have kindly been lent. 

I will post my creations later this week

Thanks for stopping by - Hope you have a great weekend :-)

Crafty cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate and a card, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective !! I know more than a handful of people who would like to get this in the post along with a box of choccies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rae! Pity we can't eat it, lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the sentiment on this and as Pat say's it sure is a pity we can't eat it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete