Woohoo Mornin' - I'm back again!!!
Gettin a tad regular with this bloggin' malarky eh???
Dont Panic I am sure it will all revert to normal soon lolol :-)
Today I am showcasing these little projects over on the Splodge blog HERE
These are 3 little gift bags are made from left over envelopes.
They can be made to any size of envelope. Great, quick and easy as well as uniquely personal if needed.
The masks I used were an original Splodge mask of winged horses and mermaids ( had it for ages and only just getting to use it :-) ) that I just love, smashed glass, swirly lattice and cupcake creator.
I tied the colour scheme in with the lovely delicate washi tape being envelopes they don't like a lot of "wet" product so I stuck to inks and tapes.
Here is the "HOW TO"
1. Take any sized envelope and seal it.
2. Trim off 1 end and decorate to your taste
3. Take your Hougie and score about an inch in on all for sides (this measurement can be varied depending on the size of the required giftbag) and then fold both ways making clean sharp lines
4. Insert your hand into the bag and spread the sides and base until a corner is formed at the bottom fold in and glue
5. Create fastening with either ties or a flap :-)
Easy Peasy as I said!! I hope you like this fun project .
Have a good "HUMP" day ;-) lol !!!
I am off to have coffee with a friend and then prep the cards for Friday's Splodge and Dylusion's class
See you back here very soon
Crafty cheers for now