Total Pageviews

Friday 11 January 2013

A little something for the weekend.....

Good morning everyone ! What are you up to this weekend?
 
 Well all the great and good seem to be jet setting off to the holy grail of the CHA stateside while I am looking forward to catching up with friends old and new tomorrow.
Hopefully we shall all come back suitably invigorated and bursting with fresh ideas. 
 
I am curled up with a silly o'clock brew (excuse for any spelling hoolies lol!!!) and a Felixcat as the uk temperature heads down to Siberian levels........brrrrrr. we thought we would just share a quick post with you about where it all began
 


Felix is insisting first she is formally introduced to you all so here is the little prima donna!!! excuse the scruffy photo!!!
 
 
 
Keeping the monochrome theme I thought I would share the card that set me off on this merry whirlwind !!
 
 
 
 
Although I have made cards for many years I have not always been a stamper. Encouraged by how easy the pros made it look I entered Barbara Gray's New Design Club challenge early last year with this card.
 
The theme had been 3 cats and a bird in black and white (I chose to dig out the old grahite n A level art memories to colour in pencil) - and this was my reject piece I posted it on Fb after sending my original entries in !!!
I got so many tellings off it was swiftly despatched while I scurried off with tail between legs. Anyways long waffle short it won - gobdiddlysmacked I certainly was - and the rest is history!! 
 
Well best be off sleepingz a little more
 
Have a great weekend stay safe and warm !!
 
crafty hugs for now
 
Love
 
Rae & Felix (meeeeooooooowwwww! )
 
xxx

2 comments: