Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Spectrum Noir Christmas colouring......

Well Good Afternoon Bloggers!!!!

Firstly I am SOOOOoooooo sorry I have been gone so long - I have been struggling with a slipped disc in my neck and crafting and computer work have been on hold while I have been flat on my back  on Doc's orders :-(

Anyway the last week or two have seen an improvement so I have been prepping for a Crafters Companion Day in Chirk this weekend.

This is what I have created.......


This Mistletoe is from the Vintage Christmas DVD rom and has been coloured using the Spectrum Noir pencils......




This second image is also from the DVD and has been coloured in with the Spectrim Noir Pens and Pencils before being blended over with Distress Inks to create the vintage look - the background is a vintage folder being used as a stamp and then softened over by blending more distress ink.

I hope you like today's offering :-)
It has been lovely to get back crafting and on here with you guys

Take care have a lovely evening and hopefully I will see you all soon 

Crafty Cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow Rae fabulous cards. Sorry to hear you've found yourself under the weather. Welcome back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rae, love the beautiful coloured images and card designs. Take care and hope you feel a lot better soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh your colouring is so lovely and that is while not feeling 100pc. Hope your back to full health soon. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you poor thing- very painful - glad you are getting back to crafting-
    The images are gorgeous and your designs set them off a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, great colouring xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Rea xx Such lovely work and colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rae, I hope you continue to improve hun, healing hugs, and can I say you are back with 2 wonderful creations, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete