Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crafter's Companion Sample........

Hi everyone :-) 

SOOOoooooooooooooooo sorry for deserting you all this last couple of weeks - if you are friends on FB you will now I have been a bit "tech" I may be absent a wee while longer too while they fix me so I thought I'd pop on with another sample made at my last CC demo day....


This uses gilding wax and the gorgeous new vintage embossing folders from Crafters companion - I really do love em!!

Anyway - I hope you will bear with me as I am going to be a little hit n miss while I am being treated :-/ Can't wait to be back with you full time soon

Crafty Cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rae and you need to take better care of yourself make sure you are sorted before you do anything to strenuous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Rae - hope all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embossing, fabulous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rae love what you've done with the folder. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab. I love the use of guild ing wax. Just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete