Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 June 2014

Oysterstamps sample #1

Afternoon Bloggers!!

With less than a week to go until my class at Oysterstamp, Rochester I thought I had better share my first sample with you......something nice and straightforward to get us going.....


There are still spaces available.....this Fri 13th 11-15.30 at Rochester Kent (book here) if you fancy joining me for a crafty day of Fun :-) I will be back over the next couple of days with the remaining samples....

Crafty Cheers for now, Thanks for stopping by....

Love

Rae

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That is beautiful, gorgeous colour combo xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and bright. A beautiful card Rae. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the daffs Rae. The patterns that melt into the background are fab too. X x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful just Beautiful
    Martinexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the heat of this one Rae - colours are just up my street! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a gorgeous card. What fab colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in this card and the stamped image is super !

    ReplyDelete