Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Sweet Poppy Stencils and Creative Cardmaking.....

Evening all!!

Hope you are having a good week so far :-)

Sorry I been a bit awol this week got a few secret projects on I can't share just yet!!! Will be out of wraps soon I promise....

However the new issue of Creative Cardmaking is hitting the craft shops now and I was asked to i hope play with fabulous Sweet Poppy stencils for this one.


I hope you like it??

To find out more and see the rest of the makes why not grab yourself a copy - I had such great fun!!! 

Right off to the Lab for more makings

Enjoy your evening :-)

Crafty cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rae xxx will look out for this when I am next in town can't wait to see what else you have done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Rae.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, feminine with a touch of glamour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, colours are lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning I love your colour choice, very effective. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rae, this is just gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous in gilding flakes Hun, the blue is a beautiful contrast xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete