Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 July 2013

Happy Independence Day...

Good morning Everyone. 

This is just a quick drop in to say Happy Independence Day!! 


Today I am sharing this card I made using the fabulous Darkroom door New York vol 1 and Artistic outpost Route 66 stamps and of course masks by Splodgeaway and Andy Skinner.


The flag I made myself as I didn't have one to hand....


I had a bit of fun taking photos of this n got some wicked images.....

Just how cool is this.....!!!
Taken in negative - I need to replicate this somehow.... 




.....and this one is posterised.....


















Well that's it for today short and sweet.....I am off prepping for classes and keenly awaiting the arrival of this much needed heatwave!!!

Check back over the weekend for the long overdue giveaway I promised!!!

Crafty cheers for now

Love

Rae

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, love the negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous creation Rae, love the original best though, but it's fun and fab seeing it with different effects xxx

    ReplyDelete