Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 June 2013

Atc's.....

Good morning all. Happy Thursday.

Things are rather busy here at the moment with quite a bit of DT work and commissions on the go. None of which I can showcase at this time - hence the gaps in posting oops!!

So this morning I decided to drop by with a few ATC's - lovely iddy biddy pieces of artylushesness! 

I love creating these and I belong to several swap groups. Its lovely to receive them each month and see what everyone comes up with based around a single theme.

Earlier this year Clarity launched an ATC club and these are the samples I produced for that.....

Winter.....of course! 
 ......and Romance
Colours of the Garden.... 












....then Springtime in Paris.....mais oui...



...finally Monochrome.

Atc's are a great way to play with new techniques and products and they can take you to whole new dimensions working so confined.

Right I am away to take a friend n his girlfriend on his Birthday trip around the Theatre of dreams!!

Have yourselves a lovely weekend if I don't get chance to pop back before then

Crafty cheers for now :-)

Love

Rae 

XXX

3 comments:

  1. Th thought these were wonderful when I saw them Rae, love the ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ATC's Rae.
    I was lucky enough to receive the first one its wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of very unique designs, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete