Total Pageviews

Friday 15 February 2013

Ready for the weekend.....

 
Happy Friday all. Woohoo !!!  What is everyone up too?
I thought I would share a quick post with you before it all goes hectic.....
 

 
Keeping it bright and cheerful while the rain and snow fell !!
This was a make for a friends birthday a few weeks ago. I used a mixture of pan pastels and distress inks. The stamps are clarity and a fabulous freebie from Craft stamper Magazine. I hope you like it !
 
Next week I am hoping to bring you a little giveaway / mini challenge just in time for the launch of the Clarity Challenge so keep checking back here.
 


Right I am off for round 2 of the NHS merry-go-round. Hope ou all have a great weekend and Here's hope to see you all back here soon!!
 
Crafty cheers for now have fun whatever you are doing !!
 
Love and hugs
 
Rae
xxx

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the NHSx - lovely card which issue of craft stamper is it please Rae?
    Looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann I think it was January this year but I will check when I am home xx

      Delete
  2. Love the card Rae it's beautiful! Hope everything goes ok over the weekend for you! Take care now hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and the colours you have used Rae xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this- am trying so hard to get my blog up and running in time for the clarity design challenge but failing miserably as seem to need a master class top understand it!

    ReplyDelete